In Agoura Hills, California. At the Sheraton fitness center.
Seemed like today was as good a day as any to start doing a little bit of strength training.
- 20 minutes inclined march (15% grade, 3.5mph)
- 20 minute jog (3% grade, 4.5 mph)
- HR cap at 157
- Easy start to strength training
- Dumbell deadlifts (2x50lbs) – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lat pull down (110lbs) – 2 sets of 6 reps plus one set of 8
- Push ups – 3 sets of 10 reps
Another bad workout after another bad night’s sleep. The election debacle kept me tossing and turning even after I turned off the TV.
Tomorrow: No workout. Flying back home.