Replay of Monday’s workout. Sticking to the same power targets.
||4 x 15′ / 4′
||6′ @ 5KP, 9′ @ MP
5kp target: 235W
mp target: 190W
Lot’s of technology troubles today. Painsled kept hanging up the PM5. It froze during my first 15′ section requiring me to remove the batteries in the PM5 to reset everything, then it happened again in the second interval, requiring the same process to get going again. I finally gave up and used ergdata for the last 2 intervals, and it worked fine. No fun metrics though.
Warmup (4 minutes) and the first interval. It froze at 17 minutes, about 11 minutes into the 1st interval.
Workout Summary - media/20170217-0100220o.csv
The the second interval. This one packed up around 9 minutes in.
Workout Summary - media/20170217-0100250o.csv
Then I gave up and used ergdata. This got the last two intervals. I noticed that I was not approaching the HR cap in the third interval, so I pushed the fourth harder and I managed to push up to the 172 cap.
Workout Summary - media/Import_28881412.csv
Of course, I had my backup systems working, so I at least got HR data for the whole row in Wahoo on my iphone.
I was really pleased with the workout (despite the technical difficulties). I worked hard, but I felt much stronger than on Tuesday. About 6 or 7 watts better with the same HR.
I bet I could have gotten into a groove, if I didn’t disappear on travel on Friday.