I slept until around 9:30am, and had a nice relaxed morning. My basic plan for the rest of the week, leading up to the race is:
- Saturday: 60′ Steady state on the erg
- Sunday: Head race piece OTW
- Monday: Technical Session on the water, 80 minutes UT2
- Tuesday: 4 x 2000 OTW
- Wednesday: 60 minutes OTW, short intervals at race pace and rate, with generous rests.
- Thursday: 45 minutes OTW, short intervals at race pace and rate with generous rests.
- Friday: Bring boat to launch area in the afternoon. Practice run of the course, stick to UT2 pace.
- Saturday: race day!
So today was steady state on the dynamic
- 3 x 20′ / 2′
- Target rate: 20
- Target power: 165W
- HR limit: 145, 150, 155
Workout Summary - media/20171014-1800450o.csv --|Total|-Total-|--Avg--|-Avg-|Avg-|-Avg-|-Max-|-Avg --|Dist-|-Time--|-Pace--|-Pwr-|SPM-|-HR--|-HR--|-DPS --|14589|66:02.0|02:15.8|155.9|20.3|140.8|154.0|10.9 W-|14000|60:00.0|02:08.6|164.4|20.0|141.6|154.0|11.7 R-|00592|06:02.0|05:05.8|041.5|23.9|126.1|154.0|06.2 Workout Details #-|SDist|-Split-|-SPace-|-Pwr-|SPM-|AvgHR|MaxHR|DPS- 00|04664|20:00.0|02:08.6|163.7|19.8|130.4|143.0|11.8 01|04666|20:00.0|02:08.6|164.8|20.0|144.8|151.0|11.7 02|04669|20:00.0|02:08.5|164.5|20.2|149.6|154.0|11.6
Tomorrow: 2 x 6K with 10′ rest. Each 5K will have a turn at 3K. No rest at the turn.